Global Monitoring Platform
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The leader in the Internet of Things market.
The organization had a set of Mobile Virtual Networks (MVNO) as part of its horizontal solutions for the IoT market. These disparate networks, having similarities and being managed by the same teams need a centralized platform for their monitoring.
As part of providing a better quality of service and enabling efficient incident management processes, The organization needs to be proactive about its network health and have it monitored tightly 24/7 by a Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Gain visibility on the network health and partners’ incident impact
- Be proactive for incident management
- Have a single pane of glass view for the different networks
- Central monitoring solution for the network infrastructure and related applications;
- Distributed setup for remote data collection involving multiple data centers in two continents;
- Custom monitoring modules to extract and present Key Performance Indicators from the core network nodes.
- The organization’ IoT network services are reliable;
- Dimensioning and capacity management is based on real data observations;
- Incident management and provider SLA enforcing is efficient.
Zen Networks Solution
We’ve taken our significant experience with Monitoring solutions and applied it to a new consumer-oriented offering.
As part of our offering, we have a modular Monitoring architecture that can be adapted to the exact needs of our clients. These solutions provide the required visibility and enables ITIL-compliant processes. our architecture includes:
- Different monitoring solutions adaptable to the size and complexity of the target infrastructure;
- Developed monitoring modules to enable automatic discovery and monitoring of customer application components;
- Reporting solutions to build KPI dashboards based on the monitoring data;
- Ticketing systems for event management (incident, problem, change…).