Log Monitoring Service
About our Log Monitoring service:
available 24x7x365 and continuously scans your performance issues
alert to any issues and allow us to respond before they become business-critical,
ensure that your systems are up and running and your business stakeholders are satisfied.
Why Log Monitoring?
🗸 Enhanced visibility throughout your entire IT infrastructure
🗸 All system and application logs are stored in a single location
🗸 Continuous system monitoring with security incident alerts
🗸 Improved troubleshooting
🗸 Enhanced security for your entire company
🗸 Observance of industry regulations and norms
Our Log Monitoring Capabilities
Zen Networks assists companies in developing and implementing ongoing log monitoring solutions.
Our log monitoring procedures are adapted to our client’s specific needs and goals.
– Create objectives and processes for your log monitoring program.
– Your log monitoring process and policies should be documented.
– Configure the most effective log monitoring tools to achieve your goals.
– Provide best practice guidelines for transmitting, analyzing, storing, archiving, and disposing of log data.
– Analyze log data to improve your IT security and troubleshooting.
– To meet the criteria of your IT security audits, report on the log monitoring program.
With Log Monitoring from Zen Networks, we monitor your logs 24×7, so you never again have to worry about the security of your IT infrastructure or critical business information.
Our Related Services
Some Of Our Related Articles
What are your challenges?
Let’s talk together to solve it
With Zen Networks, that’s precisely what you get. Our support engineers work with your existing systems, goals and business strategy to develop solutions that fit your current needs. No longer do you have to make do with generic IT solutions: our team forms a unique relationship with you, helping you to better manage your operations.
Get started today by contacting us if you have a project or need assistance. Fill out the form, email us at [email protected], or call us.